MD Architecture tailors its services to suit every individual client’s new build requirements.
Typically, MD Architecture provides the following services for its new build clients:
- Initial free of charge consultation to discuss project.
- Sketch design of proposed project for discussion with clients and planning authority.
- Preparation of finalised design proposals for planning approval, along with all relevant documentation.
- Detailed information to include floor plans, elevations, sections and building notes for building regulation approval.
- Specification of works for consultation with contractors for the purposes of competitive tender.
- Site supervision of ongoing building works through to the completion of the project.
As clients’ requirements vary, we are able to progress a project to whatever stage is necessary.